Do have a few stories/thoughts to write down but it's G's birthday today and I need to get a few more errands done before I can sit down again and type.
Anyway, here he is!! (a few pics where he's actually pausing to relax or have fun--he's my favourite kind of G)
Venga and Pepper as young pullets--G was the perfect roost after a long day at work. He actually was asleep here!! lol
I think he was trying to get me more energetic here--since it was my idea to get up pre-dawn to go to Island View Beach on Vancouver Island to shoot the sunrise (on a very cold day in December with a wicked onshore wind) I asked for his help and he came through of course--who knows how much grumbling he had to put up with when the alarm went off at stupid o'clock...; )
My sweety at Island View. Missing our island life as always!!
xoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment