I wanted to spend more time on a proper post tonight, but I received an email from our bee supplier that our bees are arriving a week early, so it sort of lit a flame under me to get things ready. So much so that I was awake at 5 am this morning thinking about what needs to be done. Tonight instead of relaxing after a long cold day out in the wind I'm reviewing some of my notes from the bee course, and checking out some suppliers online, comparing prices etc.
I've decided to use what's called medium supers in our hives. The reason being it will be a lot easier to lift each box when it's full of bees and wax and honey.
![]() |
| Last week before we got snow again |
![]() |
| Guineas ranging and crying havoc |
April will be a very busy month!


No comments:
Post a Comment