lol!!! They might not forgive you...This woman is a fibre artist and has some great instructional videos for spinning. I love that she is also a shepherdess--with amazing observation skills obviously. To be able to catch sheep in such an open area without a dog or dogs is incredible. I can move ours in certain directions quite well now with minimal body movement, but still very much depend on our cattle panelled smaller area (herd them into the 10 x 30) and then from there can push them into the end where I can close them in, and catch by hand in there.
I will try this on my cats
ReplyDeletelol!!! They might not forgive you...This woman is a fibre artist and has some great instructional videos for spinning. I love that she is also a shepherdess--with amazing observation skills obviously. To be able to catch sheep in such an open area without a dog or dogs is incredible. I can move ours in certain directions quite well now with minimal body movement, but still very much depend on our cattle panelled smaller area (herd them into the 10 x 30) and then from there can push them into the end where I can close them in, and catch by hand in there.
ReplyDelete