Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's here..

The pentoxifylline arrived by UPS while I was out doing barn chores and finding that my heater had shut off this afternoon, so still no water in the barn.  Three trips from the house and the horses have drained it already. Taking a break and will shuttle some out later...What I really need is one of those sleds that you can get to haul things behind snowmobiles. I cheaped out and bought various tubs not meant for heavy hauling, and they've all broken, so now G and I are convinced we might as well invest. Then I need those Instant Ocean buckets with lids that we used at the aquarium for the tropic zone at vanaqua, so I can fill those with water and drag the whole lot to the barn....



Blister rupture, interdigital

Worried about that swollen foot...it's really hot...Fallout will happen in the next few weeks, if we take it that far.


Awww Winnicus you are sooo cute : )


He didn't like me blocking his sunset.

Telling me that the UPS truck had arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment