Wednesday, April 9, 2014

And now for a brief intermission





Not much time to write in the last few days.  So much to be done that can't wait! But in the mean time, here's a song that's been heard many times in our barn recently, at golden hour, my favourite time of day on this property.  It's pretty magical. 


Play it loud, download their new album.



I'm heading to Wisconsin today, windows down and stereo up for sure!  Will be 20C at least today, and calling for folks to be on the lookout for wildfires in parts of the state. What is this, Australia?
 
I can't wait until tonight, at golden hour, because last night I heard something....Western chorus frogs singing out there in the darkness.  It makes me pretty happy that our land is healthy enough to support all of them.  We had a biologist from the county out here two years ago, and he said he'd never seen so many (leopard) frogs. Get ready little hunters, the bugs are coming..... 
 
 

1 comment: