Thoughts, observations and stories about our new adventure, translated by the odd microscope of my mind.
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
No time for shenanigans
Have so much to do...Missing G! He's still in Finland-up near the arctic circle. He apparently had a herd of reindeer grazing out in front of his cabin. He's on his way back to Helsinki today. I have so much to record and photos to post, but I need to make use of the light I have left--as it was yesterday I was out past dark, with the bats zinging by my head...Not that I mind...Evenings lately have been so amazing...cool and breezy, and the sunset last night was brilliant. I stood by the barn watching Oak bear turn fiery red in the light, and the huge thunder clouds to the south turned all the colours of an oil painting.
I wanted to post "Swallow" by the Wailin' Jennys, but this song will do for now since I'm missing my sweety : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
alright, then...great writing, and a great song?xxMOM
ReplyDelete