Your daily neo folk bluegrass. I hope at least some of you have a listen to all these songs I've been posting!
Last night at evening lockup I couldn't find our little maran hen Jilly Bean, after calling and calling (she's not tame, and only slightly knows her name) she showed up foraging around the pond. I managed to shoo her back to the coop finally, then still had other lockup to do, and to catch Myrtle the broody hen under the barn stairs and lock her up too. It had been dark for a while, but I was loving playing this on the barn stereo LOUD and of course just being out in the dark is great. Every day has a soundtrack, at least in my mind.
I have so much to catch up on writing--perhaps later when it's approaching 30 C again I will be driven indoors to get on it. That or the mountains of laundry, chook dishes, or house cleaning.
Night flowers:

No comments:
Post a Comment