The sun's out today despite a lazy start to the morning. The type of morning that feels like morning herself doesn't want to get out of bed.
This afternoon the bugs are flying again. Not just the bees that make me happy. The gnats biting Winston's ears and splattering blood over my glasses as I remove them. Nasty.
G is away in northern Minnesota this week. I'm sure he's having a great time despite the work stress.
I can't believe it's November. Almost my birthday. Normally I'd be heading back home to BC for a visit this time of year. Sad that's not a possibility this year.
We bought a huge steel frame structure to store hay. G spent the majority of Sunday working on it, with some occasional assistance from me. Hopefully it will do the trick. I'm happy the sheep will have more room inside the barn this winter because of it.
Rocket (aka garage pigeon) came to find me to let me know he wanted dinner.
Five years ago this month we bought this property. Hard to believe it's been that long!








No comments:
Post a Comment