Thoughts, observations and stories about our new adventure, translated by the odd microscope of my mind.
Monday, June 27, 2016
When you least expect it
Sunday morning I received the horrible news that my younger brother Brendan had died.
We weren't close, but we certainly weren't estranged. I chatted with him a few weeks ago about heading to Ontario to visit him this summer.
I don't know when the funeral will be yet. It will be sad and tragic and trying indeed. If I can I will try to go home to BC for a few days to see Mom and Al.
While I wait for more news I'm trying to get things set around the farm so all will be ok. Glenn won't be able to come with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And we were so glad you came out to be with us and to have some personal healing time:) Mom and Al
ReplyDelete